Tuesday 20 March 2012

Aamir praises Vidya without knowing her Kahani

Vidya Balan's charm and enduring performance seems to have impressed 'perfectionist' Aamir Khan. The actor has expressed his desire to work with the national award winning actress.

Vidya's dream run began with R Balki's Paa (2009) alongside Amitabh Bachchan. Vishal Bharadwaj's Ishqiya(2010) opposite Nasseruddin Shah, Raj Kumar Gupta's No One Killed Jessica (2011) alongside Rani Mukherjee, Milan Luthria's The Dirty Picture (2011) and Sujosh Ghosh's Kahaani (2012) has solidified her position in the industry.

Now Vidya Balan is being compared with Aamir for her perfectionist style. So much so that she is dubbed by some in the industry as a 'Female Aamir Khan'. But what does Aamir think of her?

"I think we must call Vidya by her name only and who am I for her to be getting my name? She is very talented and a wonderful actress. I would love to work with her," Aamir said.

Though Aamir has not seen Vidya's recent movie, but he is all praise for the 34-year-old actress.

"I haven't seen Kahaani yet but I have heard very good things about it, people have appreciated and liked the film a lot. Even about Vidyaji I have heard good things. People have appreciated and liked her recent films. I congratulate her," he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment